Attachments

• IMG_2229.jpeg
    IMG_2229.jpeg
    131.2 KB · Views: 5
  • IMG_2228.jpeg
    IMG_2228.jpeg
    105.4 KB · Views: 5
Upvote 2
To be totally honest I had to Google them to see who they were.

:headbang: I'm quite happy with not knowing who they are actually.

……would make a great “reality show”

Don't know about that.

Dustin is a gold dog, and like his dad he's after the big score sitting down there on bedrock. He's a dredger, and he wants nuggets, not 50 mesh flakes.

Tony, on the other hand, is a long-hauler and makes his fortune by sluicing massive amounts of material to get the volume of small stuff.

Dustin does research and buys $10,000 dredges; Tony buys million dollar D-10's and dump trucks.

Now, Parker vs. Tony....there's a fight I'd like to see, providing they both had good ground to work.
violent1.gif

Don't know about that.

Dustin is a gold dog, and like his dad he's after the big score sitting down there on bedrock. He's a dredger, and he wants nuggets, not 50 mesh flakes.

Tony, on the other hand, is a long-hauler and makes his fortune by sluicing massive amounts of material to get the volume of small stuff.

Dustin does research and buys $10,000 dredges; Tony buys million dollar D-10's and dump trucks.

Now, Parker vs. Tony....there's a fight I'd like to see, providing they both had good ground to work. View attachment 2165542
Exactly.... Comparing Dustin and Tony is again.... apples and oranges. One is small time and one is big time for scores. Any weigh in for Dustin wouldn't even hit Tony's radar. It's not fair to compare them.

Now Tony and Parker.... game on..!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back