Tombstone

Have not ever been to that area, however, I have heard that the present-day tourist site for Tombstone is not the actual site, so you may want to do a little research before you go.

There is alot of stuff you can find around Tombstone. The ground is extremely hard though. As for the tourist sites, alot of the buildings are original, the rest is mostly trinket shops. But it is fun to check out the birdcage theatre, its the original building. Another thing you would like is the mine tour...

Thanks for the Info..
I will hit the tourist spots for sure.. Im a big fan of the old west and western heritage. :icon_thumright:

I live 40 miles from tombstone, I love going there for the old west stuff its great, never detected there though.Looking at the blm web site there doesn't seem to be to much public land there.

Thanks for all the input..
I'm going to be working the San Pedro from Benson to Sierra Vista. Rough country I know, but want to get where the weekend prospector does not go.
Anyone near Tucson or in AZ that is looking for a adventure in the fall , PM me, Im open to partners.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back