token help

millerb91

Jan 20, 2013
It says 2 RT TX found near coatesville pa can't find any info about it

ForumRunner_20130120_195740.png

I believe that is a rabies shot verification for a dog collar.:laughing7: (Rabies shot from Texas?) Well at least that is what it looks like -- I have a lot of dogs and they always inscribe something along those lines on the back. A bit large though.

Upvote 0
It looks like a tool tag, possibly from a railroad. Sometimes companies will buy tools instead of the mechanics buying their own, and the company will tag them to help prevent theft, and to keep up with who used what. WELCOME to the forum. :) Breezie

Upvote 0
It looks like a tool tag, possibly from a railroad. Sometimes companies will buy tools instead of the mechanics buying their own, and the company will tag them to help prevent theft, and to keep up with who used what. WELCOME to the forum. :) Breezie

Yea I got railroad bag tag or a tax tag and even a mine tag but just trying to pin point on what one

Upvote 0
Looks like it could be a tool check, RR or mine tag to me. I have found similar brass tags with letters and numbers on them near a old abandoned mining town.

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back