20180503_193302.jpg
    3.6 MB · Views: 137
  • 20180503_192929.jpg
    20180503_192929.jpg
    2.4 MB · Views: 111
did you try doing a rubbing"

"Here is your boot...."

Upvote 0
It's a toast of some sort. The man is holding a glass. The last part says...and may you live long and.......
Also, the 2nd and 4th line are the same.

Upvote 0
Try googling the words with "token" in your search.

Upvote 0
It's a toast of some sort. The man is holding a glass. The last part says...and may you live long and.......
Also, the 2nd and 4th line are the same.
Good eyes reading that much. I think the last word is Prosper, even though the guy looks nothing like Spock.

Last edited:
Upvote 0
I think it's the same as the one pictured above. I took the liberty of adjusting the brightness and contrast and converted it to sepia, and most of the words seem to match.

DcXiuL1VQAAORUw.jpg

Upvote 0
Curious why it was referred to as a medallion, yet the picture is cut off at the top.
A full picture of an item that needs identifying is pretty much a given.

Even though this item was flat, geometry would suggest it has a second side.
If you turn this item over, it will indeed have a backside.
A picture of each side of an item that needs identifying is pretty much a given.

People often leave me confused and befuddled.
We still don't know if this is a token or a medallion.
We still don't know if it has anything on the back.

Great id, Bramblefind ... given how much information was withheld.

medallion.jpg

Upvote 0
Thank you SO MUCH ! Incredible finding this info. I love treasurenet!

Upvote 0
Could have done without the unnecessary rhetoric but thanks for your reply. The back was completely smooth hence no photo. I was attempting to focus on the script and not the top of the object. Again. Thank you.

Upvote 0
Could have done without the unnecessary rhetoric but thanks for your reply. The back was completely smooth hence no photo. I was attempting to focus on the script and not the top of the object. Again. Thank you.

Very good way to deal with a heckler. Can never seem to please everyone, best to not engage them. I personally found your presentation just fine. Keep it up, your definitely finding good stuff!

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back