TogaMario

Greenie
Jul 2, 2007
Hartsville, SC
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 202
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello all, I'm new to the hobby! I'm from Harts-Vegas, SC, and I'm trying to find something both me and wife can enjoy. It's sort of adventurous, but it means a bit more to my wife than myself. She's got a little native american in her blood, and her grandmother was full native american, so if we find things on the land around us, they are very significant. I would like to find things of monetary and historical value, but if nothing else, I enjoy a good exercise since I don't normally get a chance to get away from the computer. I'm a graphic designer / programmer / artist, and my wife's a mass communication major, freshly graduated from Clemson with a her graduate degree.

meNkris.jpg

Regardless of what we find, it brings up closer together, and that's just cool :P

Welcome TogaMario. Post a pic. We'd love to see ya !!

Welcome to Mugs both of you! Great photo and some really great reasons for getting into our loved addiction! :D So glad you joined us!

Welcome To TreasureNet & the Mugs Toga

Thanks everyone! I'm really trying to find out what prospects are best for my area (Darlington/Florence/Hartsville, right next to the raceway). I'd love to go cache hunting, but I'm afraid I'll have to take a few trips to the tiny Hartsville museum we have before I can tell which places might have them. This area wasn't very active at all during the Civil War, and it would take some deep research to find out the oldest areas, but I'm so dern excited about the potential that I'm heading to the library this weekend for an all-day intelligence dig. Thanks again, and if I find anything at all worth note, I'll post it up here promptly :D

Hiya Toga,

Great to see ya! Welcome to T-Net.

;) RR

Attachments

• welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 451
  • welcome_cat_3.gif
    welcome_cat_3.gif
    12.2 KB · Views: 454
You guys will be fine together good luck 8) AA

Thanks you guys (and gals ... if there were any), and I found a river that runs through a gold mine (now on the Superfund list ...) that's just down the road from me! I won't be drinking the water, but I'm excited about getting out there and trying to pan. It'll be my first ever panning experience, so wish me luck. I will remember to wash my hands before eating anything.

go find them artifacts

Attachments

• indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 277
  • indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    indexCA0BGA9A.jpg
    50.3 KB · Views: 261

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back