Oct 25, 2020
Reno Nevada summers, Las Vegas winters
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett ACE 400, Nokta Simplex+, Nokta Legend, Nokta Accupoint
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Still in a bit of a precious metals drought, but had a good time and stayed cool today!
Some toys, clad, junk jewelry, sunglasses, etc.
There were two other fellows already in the water when I got there. Maybe they got the good stuff. :dontknow:
IMG_7478.jpg

Mr. Jackson was just floating around in about 5 feet of water. The earrings and necklace are junk and the rings are junk, junk, tungsten and titanium.
IMG_7479.JPG

IMG_7488.JPG

Wish this drought would end already!

Upvote 15
Still in a bit of a precious metals drought, but had a good time and stayed cool today!
There were two other fellows already in the water when I got there. Maybe they got the good stuff. :dontknow:
View attachment 2162740

Mr. Jackson was just floating around in about 5 feet of water. The earrings and necklace are junk and the rings are junk, junk, tungsten and titanium.
View attachment 2162741

View attachment 2162742

Well the AJ was an easy one.
Nothing fake about it.
Seems folks are buying/wearing the fake/cheap more every year.
Best if luck on the next outing.

View attachment 2162740

View attachment 2162741

View attachment 2162742

I like the rings anyway, and who doesn't love a Jackson wafting about. wtg and drought is just about over........

View attachment 2162740

View attachment 2162741

View attachment 2162742

You got the good stuff. A day of water hunting!

View attachment 2162740

View attachment 2162741

View attachment 2162742

Good job my friend

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back