todays swim hole underwater search...

bergie

Bronze Member
Aug 2, 2004
today's swim hole underwater search...

Coin_Diver came down from the Syracuse area and hit the swim hole with dive equipment with Submerged and I helped out, not knowing a thing about diving. We found...

*1897 V Nickel
*1903 V Nickel
*Two rings (one looks pretty cool with big yellow stone, it's likely from early 1900s, but neither are valuable)
*Several wheat pennies, clad coins, fishing weights, one "Mary Our Mother" medal.
*I also found an entire purse along the banks, with zippers closed. Was pretty cool to open and find it filled with stuff. Looked like it belonged to a teenager by the contents. Only thing worthwhile was the 10 quarters. Too bad she didn't have some tens and twenties in there...
*We had a good time and a beer and dinner along the Hudson River after, but were disappointed based on what I found on land. We didn't find any of the silver we expected to find.

Upvote 0
Re: today's swim hole underwater search...

You still found some great stuff! Any pics of the rings and stuff?

Sounds like a great time bergie.Can you post some pics?You know how we love pics.WTG!!

Bergie!!

Great time with great friends!

Sounds like a really good day to me!!!!!

;)

Great finds!

Pics!?

HH

Lonewolfe

please tell us about your machine, i am thinking of getting one, for under water.

We used a Keene Dredge and as for what detector was used, you could send a message to "coin_diver" as he had all the equipment for underwater TH'ing and could give you more information.

Sounds fun, Sounds great, but where are the pics?

Keep @ it and HH!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back