Todays Hunt

Americus

Silver Member
Sep 18, 2008
Today's Hunt

I went to the new land that I picked up a couple of months ago. I looked in a field that looked promising for over 2 hours. Although I found chips, I found no artifacts. The field is planted in cotton but has not had any rain in a month and only had a little after it was planted. Very little of the cotton came up, Perhaps if it ever rains I might find artifacts there. On my way out I discovered a low area in a field I had never been in. I only looked 15 minutes and found these. I couldn't stay any longer because of a commitment. You can bet I'm starting in this field my next hunt. There are still a lot more fields on this land I have not explored. Boy, do I wish it would rain!!

100_5005.jpg

Upvote 0
Re: Today's Hunt

Oh I wish I was in the land of cotton......

Nice finds for a short hunt. Hurry up and get back out there

Re: Today's Hunt

You should be committed for hunting in this heat! :laughing9: I think we have a 40 or 50% chance of rain Friday. Hopefully the farmers will get some.
If we don't get rain this weekend it looks like this will set a record for the driest May ever. Some areas have not seen any rain at all since April. I was very fortunate by getting 2/10ths of an inch the first week.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back