Todays hunt in the Utah Territory. My best day swinging the coil!!

fmrUSMC_0844

Bronze Member
Sep 4, 2008
Mormonville, AKA Salt Lake City, UT
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT Pro, Whites TDI, Keene A52, Calsluice, Gold Hog Piglet
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting

Attachments

• IMG_2205.JPG
    IMG_2205.JPG
    87.4 KB · Views: 203
  • IMG_2207.JPG
    IMG_2207.JPG
    73.2 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2208.JPG
    IMG_2208.JPG
    78.9 KB · Views: 186
  • IMG_2209.JPG
    IMG_2209.JPG
    87.9 KB · Views: 194
  • IMG_2210.JPG
    IMG_2210.JPG
    86.9 KB · Views: 185
Upvote 11
Nice buttons and Spencers. The hat badge is exceptional. Very tough to find them that nice.

Very nice assortment of relics.That badge is cool and congrats on your first eagle button.Those spencers are real nice finds go,heck it's all sweet.way to go.

Images of the Indian wars!!!Beutiful Jefferson Davis hat pin!!!

Nice collection of finds- very nice badge. Congrats on your 1st eagle. HH yelnif...

Sweet, Sweet site. I have been fortunate to dig a complete Jeff Davis hat pin from a Florida fort. I also have enough pieces to have a few more rebuilt. However, the quality of your hat plate is the best I have seen come from the ground. Nice buttons and minnies too. Congratulations.

SD

Nice finds!!! It gives me hopes of finding cool things in Utah!! :icon_thumright:

Congrats on the Hardee Pin, thats a pretty one. The western sites have beautiful insignia. The ones I have dug have great patina but I havent managed to pull an intact one yet as you can see. Great site with great potential, keep us posted.!
-Ev

Attachments

• 2012 number 3.jpg
    2012 number 3.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 88
Congrats on the Hardee Pin, thats a pretty one. The western sites have beautiful insignia. The ones I have dug have great patina but I havent managed to pull an intact one yet as you can see. Great site with great potential, keep us posted.!
-Ev

That is still a good handful of finds!

An especially nice Hardee Badge.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back