Blackfoot58

Silver Member
Jan 11, 2023
Iowa
Detector(s) used
Makro Simplex+
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
No bragging here. I’ve seen a lot of great gardens before, but I’m still grateful to have this.
Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, parsley, basil, paddypan squash, purple basil, okra and habaneras. We actually have a lot of basil and parsley; this was just a little to show. Sage is coming on nicely too.
IMG_3501.jpeg

Nice! Our garden didn't do well this year. Too much rain early on, I think. Your crop looks great!

I have a big garden all my summer stuff is about done ill be putting in my fall stuff next week
I’m hoping to plant some fall scallions and radishes this year. Good luck with yours.👍🏼

No bragging here. I’ve seen a lot of great gardens before, but I’m still grateful to have this.
Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, parsley, basil, paddypan squash, purple basil, okra and habaneras. We actually have a lot of basil and parsley; this was just a little to show. Sage is coming on nicely too.View attachment 2165918
A squash! We were only talking the other day how we haven't seen them in shops for a few years now. Love squash with some butter melted onto it. 😍

Cherry tomatoes, zucchini, parsley, basil, paddypan squash, purple basil, okra and habaneras. We actually have a lot of basil and parsley; this was just a little to show. Sage is coming on nicely too.View attachment 2165918
Beautiful!! Im thinking a nice salad (olive oil, vinegar) can be made from that. Maybe easy on the habaneras.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back