Today's finds

Jun 26, 2024
Harrison, Arkansas
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
More from the farmhouse...I'll spare y'all the nails, fence staples, wire, washers, bolts, twist tops, pull tabs, and broken tractor parts. Yard is chock full of the aforementioned, and I've not even made it to the back acre and half where the bulldozer did it's best work.
More square nails, a spoon, nickel and couple of coppers...none too old though, and a cheap front to a locket. Possible broken mule shoes (a little small for horseshoes, and mules just make more sense here). Old Schrade pocket knife and a fish gig. Then, of course, my personal favorites...a UMC New Club and WRA Rival headstamps (both late 1800s), and a WRA .38 special.
Definitely a lot of activity on this plot of land over the past years, and I'll eventually rediscover most of it!

Attachments

• 20240715_075906.jpg
    20240715_075906.jpg
    847.5 KB · Views: 52
  • 20240715_080140.jpg
    20240715_080140.jpg
    703.5 KB · Views: 28
  • 20240715_080222.jpg
    20240715_080222.jpg
    823.3 KB · Views: 34
  • 20240715_080404.jpg
    20240715_080404.jpg
    855.8 KB · Views: 38
Upvote 17
More from the farmhouse...I'll spare y'all the nails, fence staples, wire, washers, bolts, twist tops, pull tabs, and broken tractor parts. Yard is chock full of the aforementioned, and I've not even made it to the back acre and half where the bulldozer did it's best work.
More square nails, a spoon, nickel and couple of coppers...none too old though, and a cheap front to a locket. Possible broken mule shoes (a little small for horseshoes, and mules just make more sense here). Old Schrade pocket knife and a fish gig. Then, of course, my personal favorites...a UMC New Club and WRA Rival headstamps (both late 1800s), and a WRA .38 special.
Definitely a lot of activity on this plot of land over the past years, and I'll eventually rediscover most of it!
Nice!!! Congrats!!!

More from the farmhouse...I'll spare y'all the nails, fence staples, wire, washers, bolts, twist tops, pull tabs, and broken tractor parts.
But those are the best finds! 😱 (JK)

The property you're working on sounds a lot like the property I'm working on, with two major differences: Your coins are better than what I'm finding, and I've yet to find anything firearm related; no shotgun shells, no bullets/balls (spent or otherwise), no casings. :dontknow:

Liking the locket piece, as well as the fishing gig.
I'd be looking around where the dozer was, just a quick to see if there's a few keepers.

Nice going and welcome to treasurenet :)

But those are the best finds! 😱 (JK)

The property you're working on sounds a lot like the property I'm working on, with two major differences: Your coins are better than what I'm finding, and I've yet to find anything firearm related; no shotgun shells, no bullets/balls (spent or otherwise), no casings. :dontknow:
From now on I'll save all those and mail them to ya, bucket loads at a time!

I'd be looking around where the dozer was, just a quick to see if there's a few keepers.
Oh, that part is coming. I know, from looking at Google Earth, there were a couple outbuildings and a barn in past years. It'll be interesting to see where all the dozer relocated things.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back