todays finds

majik

Oct 4, 2004
hey all well i looked out my window today and saw it was 50 plus degrees today. with only about 3 inches of snow left and even some bare spots, i decided it was worth a try i grabbed my detector and headed for the door. before i made it my eight year old grandaughter asked if she could come. since i was just planning to go to the local school slash town park i said sure. it occured to me she was the perfect guide, as she showed me where all the older kids hung out and played at recess and other good spots. well we were hitting lots of good targets, but the ground was to frozen. my grandaughter soon got tired of digging in the frozen muck and just started looking on the ground.....I found 3 nickles and one penny. all new my grandaughter found 7 quaters and two paper dollars just looking around. guess i'll have to take her more often :o lol
at least i got out and heard my detector go beep ::) ::) hh majik

Upvote 0
WTG majik! The world needs more grandfathers like you...Train 'em at an early age that it's fun to bring the money home instead of always looking for fun in spending it. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back