Todays finds

Ruben

Greenie
Jul 29, 2005
Michigan
First,i wanna thank you guys for the positive responce for my first post.I gotta say,some times you never know what kind of responce youl get when you join a new forum,but you guys did make me feel welcome right off the bat.So here i am with a nother post of my latest finds with the new Quatro.Thats one reson i havent been on,trying to learn the new machine.Well i'm here to say that today went great.I gotta tell ya, for a bit i was kinda lost with the new tecter but i found that the great thing you get with forums like this,you also get people who are truly interested in helping you out anyway they can.So that being said,here is my first silver with the new Quatro,i have to say every time i use it i like it even more.I found clad to along with some of the targets that fooled me,but the best part was the 1920 murc ;D

Attachments

• quatro.jpg
    quatro.jpg
    27 KB · Views: 278
Upvote 0
Nice Merc Ruben, WTG!! Great finding silver I bet. I don't expect to see much of those at the beach. LOL Hope to be seeing more of this stuff as you start getting to know your machine more!!

HH 8) surfrat

northeast hunter said:
nice job do you have alot of ''free'' time on your hands to hunt ? H H
depends on the wife,but about a couple hours a day and more on the weekends if we dont have somthin planed ahead ;)

HH

Congrats on your first silver ruben!! Nice haul!! WTG!!

ruben: used to spend a lot of time at the track in milan, everyone used to sit on the left wall near the pits. lost a few coins there myself i'm sure!

Congrats on your first silver!!!
I have a cousin who has the Explorer II,,, If the Quantro is anything like it, I'm sure you are going to love it...
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Congradulations nice first silver coin, I just got my first silver coin a few days ago too!!

Keep @ it and HH!!

Good deal!

I'm in MI too, where are you located?

HH

Lonewolfe

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back