Todays finds/Texas

roktok

Jun 16, 2023
I live in an an old cotton mill ā€œtenant homeā€and never know what Iā€™m going to dig up,Iā€™m wondering what and what era this hardware?(bottom right)came out.Also ā€œprinted on domino?ha!itā€™s old cause of the crackle in it,never seen one without indentations for the dots,Thank you

Attachments

• 0E4334FF-06DB-4A57-9F5E-82AD7A7C86B5.jpeg
    0E4334FF-06DB-4A57-9F5E-82AD7A7C86B5.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 93
Upvote 4
I live in an an old cotton mill ā€œtenant homeā€and never know what Iā€™m going to dig up,Iā€™m wondering what and what era this hardware?(bottom right)came out.Also ā€œprinted on domino?ha!itā€™s old cause of the crackle in it,never seen one without indentations for the dots,Thank you
Congrats! The domino must have some age to it. I really like the lavender tint to the bottle neck. Iā€™m not sure why you included the rocks. They seem pretty normal. Weā€™re there questions about them?

I don't know what the whatzit is but I like that domino

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back