todays finds: some relics from my new little park

coiny

Jan 3, 2010
Houston, TX
today's finds: some relics from my new little park

I went back to my secret little park this morning and did not find any silver but I did find some cool relics. First is a fountain pen cap. The brand is "Wearever." I found a picture of the exact one I found. I think it is from the '50s. It is gold plated copper; too bad it's not solid gold! In the picture is also a bullet and a cool little drain plug. I am quite certain the bullet is .38 caliber. I have no idea about what the plug would go to. Does anybody have an idea? I think it is made of copper.

I also found a fork or spoon. I can't tell because the lawn mower cut the end off. When I first dug it up, I saw a hint of silver so I turned it over where the markings would be and started rubbing. Unfortunately, it says silver plated. The company is "Plymouth" and I have attached a picture of the pattern on it.

Finally, I have some keys(S7) from the "A National Key" company. I don't know anything about this company but I may have some other keys from them. I will have to check my collection.

That's pretty much it for today. Y'all have a nice week-end!

Attachments

• penbulletplug.JPG
    penbulletplug.JPG
    99.2 KB · Views: 77
  • fountainpen2.JPG
    fountainpen2.JPG
    104.7 KB · Views: 88
  • utensil.JPG
    utensil.JPG
    91.4 KB · Views: 84
  • PlymouthJewelREP2.jpg
    PlymouthJewelREP2.jpg