TODAYS FINDS: BAGS PACKED!!!

P

PrizmIV

GOT HOME TODAY TO FIND THAT THE BAGS WERE PACKED!!! MY UNCLE JUST RECENTLY WON A DEEP SEA FISHING TOURNI, AND BESIDES THE 4K EACH, THEY GOT A FREE EXSPENSES PAID VACTION TO BILIOXI MS. WE ARE STAYING AT THE GRAND. THEY DIDNT TELL ME ABOUT THE TRIP TILL TODAY. I LEAVE TOMOROW!!!(WEDNESDAY) AT 9AM. THE DETECTOR IS GOING; IM HITTING THE BEACHES!!! ;D HH TO ALL THE PEOPLE THAT GET TO STAY HOME JUST KIDDIN SEE YALL IN A WEEK!!! Jonathan

Attachments

• 000_0320.JPG
    000_0320.JPG
    46.3 KB · Views: 537
Upvote 0
Have a great time! ;D

Nana ;)

Have fun!,,, & good luck on them beaches...
Keep us posted...

SUUUHHHHWWEEEET. Have a good One PrizmIV. HH Oh I'm invited!!! Hec I'll be packed in a Jiff. :D LOL HH

Sounds fun!

Have a good one,

HH

Lonewolfe

Man that sounds great Prizm,Best of luck on your digs and trip. 8) 8) 8)

LOL THAT WILL BE HARD!!! ;D IM GETTING IN THE CAR WHEN I FINISH THIS POST SEE YALL IN A WEEK!!!!

Hope ya find alot of SAND-DOLLARS...... the silver type.
HH & Keep us posted.......... BRINK

You lucky mo-fo, I would love to go to the beach, even if I did not find anything.

HH, Have fun and be safe!

Attachments

• cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 353
  • cool.jpg
    cool.jpg
    3.1 KB · Views: 355
Have a good time Prizm, and some good finds in MS. Make sure to post your out of state finds for us when you get back!!!

Have a great time!Good luck hunting. I came home once along time ago and had a similiar thing happen.My bags where all packed and ready to go for me,to bad for me i was the only one leavin the house that day..lol.. oh well,least she folded all my clothes for me..lol ;)

Hey Prizm
Lost a real expensive ring on one of them beaches.....If found send it back ok?...........LOL
Have a great time and good luck !

packrat

Hey! Leave some for me....! I'm heading to Biloxi in October and you KNOW I'll be taking my detector with me. I've never worked the beaches there before, so write back and give me the skinny!
Ruth

Free2Dtect said:
Be careful they are not taking you on a one way ride like a cat! Don't let those folks out of your sight. This is the common course of action, we're taking a trip. Things to watch for: 1 If it sounds too good to be true. 2 Parents have no luggage. 3 They seem too nice.? But then you have that detector to survive! Good luck if we never hear from you again. Later

I bet you got'em thinking now. lol

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back