🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030 / Etrac / T2se / Blisstool V5
Pistol Probe / Pro Pointer / VibraProbe 580
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Today's finds 1-12

Hi All,
Good to be back in Florida and out of Atlanta (what a mess!!!) Got permission to hunt a Church property (about 2-3 acres) that had a lot of old pines and oaks. this was an area of St. Pete that was very rural back in the day. As you can see, lots of shotgun brass. Mostly from the 30's best I can tell. Took a neighbor's son with me in the afternoon after school (8th grader). He is major hooked since he got his Ace 250 for Christmas. He seems to be a natural. He fills in his holes and best of all...will hunt all day long!!
Managed to find my 9th silver for the year. A 1960 rosie. Also a 1937 Buff. Along with 3 wheats.
The Disabled American Vet tag was cool. Not sure what it was for though.
Thanks for looking,
Bunker

Attachments

• 1-12-11 finds.jpg
    1-12-11 finds.jpg
    46.8 KB · Views: 448
  • 60 Rosie.jpg
    60 Rosie.jpg
    24.3 KB · Views: 436
  • DisAmVetTag.jpg
    DisAmVetTag.jpg
    44.9 KB · Views: 447
Upvote 0
Re: Today's finds 1-12

nice finds :icon_thumright:

Todd

Disabled Vet tag. Those used to be given out for a donation. It had a plastic or Formica automobile tag in it. The tag had your car license number, kind of a reproduction of a Fla. car tag. You put it on your key chain and if you lost it, it was a way to get the keys back to the owner.

I grew up in St.Pete area, actually out around Cross Bayou between Pinellas Park and Largo. Left home for the USMC in 1962, haven't been back since.

Thanks Todd

George, come on back the weather's fine!!! ( aren't you a bit curious!!! )

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back