Todays find...

Re: Today's find...

Hey melnatcat what type of cheese do you want with your whine? Just kidding, was 70 degrees here on Tuesday, then rain and snow on Wednesday go figure. Weather folks say we're in for a nice weekend but I wait until it rolls around to see what type of weather each day brings.

Well, if you must know, I prefer colby with my whine.... ;D LOL Thanks for sharing in my pain, Fishdude!

You guys have it nice. They are forecasting snow tomorrow morning. It even smells like snow outside!

It's hard to get on here with all these finds, a metal detector in the back of the van on the ready (to drive to a warmer climate, dang it anyhow), and IT'S COLD & RAINY! (OoPs!) there goes that lower lip again! heh heh

BUT MY DAY IS COMING....MAYBE! lol :D
Melnatcat

Hope that day comes soon,sun and 80 today,HH When you can.

The forecast in Arizona for this weekend is sunny with temps in the 100s. Sounds like pool time to me. Which reminds me, found some good stuff around the patio of pools. Body parts shrivel up and rings fall off.

You dont even want too know what Fort Lauderdale is Like today. 8) Hey go rent Indiana Jones for the millionth time. LOL ;D

What? and wish I'd be out there hunting for the Holy Grail with Indy? No way! Think I'll pass this time, Floater!

Melnatcat

melnatcat said:
Forty degree rainy weather...(whine whine)...

BUT ALL OF YOU HAVE GREAT TODAY FINDS!! (lower lip sticks out pretty far)

(Sigh...)
Melnatcat

Melnatcat, I don't understand...I don't speak Whinese. :D :D :D

;D :D ;D LOL, Haupin! I'll have to remember that one when my daughters start whining about something! LOL

Yep, you betcha, it's 43 degrees windy and rainy again this morning! Just the pits! But this addict needs to get a fix! Going to pick up hubby this afternoon. Maybe I'll make him detect in the rain with me. Hmmm, he won't be none too happy, BUT I WILL BE!!! LOL

Melnatcat

Hey melnatcat,,,,,If you have Cabin Fever.......You can take a drive around the older parts of town.......To see if they are doing any Sidewalk repairs,or digging anywhere......Comfortable and heated rolling research platform (The Car)....Before I was 6, my parents were working in S.D. and Minnesota ..alternate for 2 winters.......I think I remember what February was like in those two states Brrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr
My folks said I didn't want to go outside much,when we were up there..

Re: Today's find...actually got out!

Okay guys...I couldn't take it anymore! The skies are partly dark gray clouds! Just had to get out! Found 2 wheaties, 1918 & 1924D, in our yard! Small rain showers sent me in the house a couple of times, but what scared me most is that the 'thunder' came in on my headphones! Sounded like 'static thunder'! That did it! MD in van....sailed for the house!

You betcha, McNickle! Going to pick up hubby in about an hour. There is a waterfront bar/restaurant/marina that burned down about 10 years ago. Stopped by there a couple of weeks ago and detected it for a little while. Found clad along the waterfront where the bench swings were. Need to stop again. With a few hours of daylight, I am hoping to get my hubby to agree to stop there. The skies look a little better (ooh, take that back...big gray storm cloud coming in from the NW). But it would be great to get over there. I carry a notebook in the van & take notes on what sites we drive by that should be detected...(mental notes don't work...they just swoop over my head!). So far I got permission to do an old farmhouse. It's fenced into a pasture now, and the owner said to wait till the land renter gets the 'bulls' out first. She said the cows would be fine, just curious. The weather has GOT to change here soon!

And, no, in Feb. here, we don't go out unless we absolutely HAVE too! Gees, it's the middle of May and 46 degrees (for those of you who do speak whinese). ;D :D ;)

Melnatcat

Attachments

• wheaties.JPG
    wheaties.JPG
    36.7 KB · Views: 165

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back