✅ SOLVED todays find..in a dumpster..i think it might be a good find?

ohiowhiteguy

Oct 11, 2012
clermont county ohio
Detector(s) used
coin master pro,,,Garrett at pro,,, Garrett carrot
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
today's find..in a dumpster..i think it might be a good find?

took out the trash this morning and in the dumpster was this print.
saw one on e-bay and they were asking 380.00? didn't find much more.
it is in excellent condition..
it is signed Bob Sanders... any additional help or input would be appreciated...
thanks for looking...
OWG.. it is about 24" x 33"

Attachments

• dumpster 001.JPG
    dumpster 001.JPG
    297.2 KB · Views: 1,120
  • dumpster 002.JPG
    dumpster 002.JPG
    297.3 KB · Views: 935
  • dumpster 003.JPG
    dumpster 003.JPG
    295.5 KB · Views: 671
a pretty scene for sure, someone spent lots of time & money to frame this piece of art. check the back , maybe $100 bills stuffed in there. I would bet this was a special gift to someone and possibly of moderate value.

Upvote 0
Do a Google search for "Bob Sanders artist." Found several entries. Hope this helps. HH, Terry.

Upvote 0
Must be quite popular, I have the exact hanging in my "beach themed" bedroom. Found at St. Vincent De Pauls Thrift Store for $5.

Upvote 0
took out the trash this morning and in the dumpster was this print.
saw one on e-bay and they were asking 380.00? didn't find much more.
it is in excellent condition..
it is signed Bob Sanders... any additional help or input would be appreciated...
thanks for looking...
OWG.. it is about 24" x 33"
Is it a print? Can you show us the eBay link or do we have to search? You do realize that asking prices mean absolutely nothing. You have to search "completed listings" for ones that actually sold..

Last edited:
Upvote 0
Last edited:
As an eBay Associate we earn from qualifying purchases.
Upvote 0
Heres one for $40 on Craiglist and there is nothing to suggest they will see the asking price.. Same frame again.Bob Sanders Luminous Waves Sorry OWG not looking too good.

You need to find one that actually sold. Are they numbered prints or were they mass produced? ? Can you see a number?

Upvote 0
a pretty scene for sure, someone spent lots of time & money to frame this piece of art. check the back , maybe $100 bills stuffed in there. I would bet this was a special gift to someone and possibly of moderate value.
How much money did they spend on these identical frames? How much is moderate value? :laughing7:

Upvote 0
thanks for the info. i only checked out one ebay ad and got excited. didn't have time to look more due to being swamped at work.
i haven't swung my detector for a month now. so i have found some satisfaction taking an extra minute to look for surface finds.
anyway thanks to all for looking. i would rather be digging holes...
OWG...

Upvote 0
Upvote 0
ohiowhiteguy,sorry i wasnt trying to compare an original oil painting, to your print,i guess i
should have pointed out,that there was more info on the pg about bob s.
here is more info on bob s.,and some of his prints. Q do you think it is a silkscreen print, and
i dont know the dif between a silkscreen,or a regular (if thats the right word) print

Bob Sanders Prints & Original Art

Upvote 0
ohiowhiteguy,sorry i wasnt trying to compare an original oil painting, to your print,i guess i
should have pointed out,that there was more info on the pg about bob s.
here is more info on bob s.,and some of his prints. Q do you think it is a silkscreen print, and
i dont know the dif between a silkscreen,or a regular (if thats the right word) print

Bob Sanders Prints & Original Art
Thats a good link with all the prices. Does it have Luminous Waves?

I notice they are limited editions and some as low as 25. If this is a limited edition would effect the value. They are usually marked for instance 23/25. (23 of 25)

Upvote 0
hey there friends..not sure how to tell a print from a silk screen? looking at it with a flashlight up close there are places where it looks screened and other spots look like a print...here is a pic of the back..it has some numbers on it..hope this helps..
your friendly neighborhood dumpster diver...lol
thanks.
OWG...

Attachments

• back of picture 002.JPG
    back of picture 002.JPG
    282.2 KB · Views: 105
Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back