Today’s different kind of find!

blossom

Silver Member
Apr 18, 2022
UK
🥇 Banner finds
Today we went to visit friends who farm on land adjacent to our permission.. they asked us over as they needed our help!

An expensive bit of farming kit had been lost and our mission was to find it!

The field was 25 acres so off we went.. they came with us for the morning but we didnt find it.. also weirdly the field was dead.. i think we both got a button all morning!! 😆

So after lunch they went off to the pub and we had another wander… and guess what.. Himself only went and found it!!! 😆 God love him! Xx

Its would have cost £400 to replace so we had a very happy farmer.. who said we can now detect on his fields!! So thats a win win kinda day xx 😎

IMG_8747.jpeg

Upvote 30
Today we went to visit friends who farm on land adjacent to our permission.. they asked us over as they needed our help!

The field was 25 acres so off we went.. they came with us for the morning but we didnt find it.. also weirdly the field was dead.. i think we both got a button all morning!! 😆

So after lunch they went off to the pub and we had another wander… and guess what.. Himself only went and found it!!! 😆 God love him! Xx

Its would have cost £400 to replace so we had a very happy farmer.. who said we can now detect on his fields!! So thats a win win kinda day xx 😎

View attachment 2101831
Wow blossom 400 pounds for that thing, I need to make those in my garage and sell them! Nice thing you did there. Cheers and good luck on the hammered.

Folks return bling and get a tad bit of dosh.
But the best is finding and returning farmer's implements, tools, they reward us with land, and putting a good reputation on us.
Congrats to himself on the save, and best of luck hiring himself out again in the future.
A 🌳 = permission for 🌸 to dig.

Thanks Peps! Although we didn’t find any goodies, it was a really nice day, lots of chatting as we walked around the field, we said if they want to come with us again they can use our old detectors! xx

indeed, i may need to change my Net name from Blossom to Pimp If by hiring himself out we get new lands to search 😂😂😂 xx

Thanks Peps! Although we didn’t find any goodies, it was a really nice day, lots of chatting as we walked around the field, we said if they want to come with us again they can use our old detectors! xx

indeed, i may need to change my Net name from Blossom to Pimp If by hiring himself out we get new lands to search 😂😂😂 xx
Blossom Pimpologist Ltd?

View attachment 2101831
Very Good!!! Glad it was Returned!!! Congrats!!!

View attachment 2101831
Congratulations to himself.... I'll excuse any previous smugness😊

Always good to do these type of requests. We get a few.
Last year we went looking for a tractor bit that was over 3ft long & never found it, other times its just a washer for a combine & we find it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back