Today's assortment of finds.

Ed_DE

Feb 23, 2019
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went out to a permission today and found some horse harness items, decorative hinge, buckles, broken crotal bell, sleigh bell with a Patton # & date & a chrome ram ornament. Thanks for looking.

IMG_0058.jpeg

Attachments

• IMG_0044 2.jpeg
    IMG_0044 2.jpeg
    1.9 MB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0054.jpeg
    IMG_0054.jpeg
    705.1 KB · Views: 30
  • IMG_0053.jpeg
    IMG_0053.jpeg
    710.2 KB · Views: 32
Last edited:
Upvote 16
Dodge used the Ram motif in various forms for hood ornaments on both cars and trucks over several decades, but none like this that I'm aware of. The rough casting of your item makes me lean more towards it being a finial for something or perhaps even part of a book end such as would have a marble base or the likes. I really don't believe it to be automotive related.

Dodge used the Ram motif in various forms for hood ornaments on both cars and trucks over several decades, but none like this that I'm aware of. The rough casting of your item makes me lean more towards it being a finial for something or perhaps even part of a book end such as would have a marble base or the likes. I really don't believe it to be automotive related.
Thanks jewelerguy, I'm going to repost it in the what is it.

Went out to a permission today and found some horse harness items, decorative hinge, buckles, broken crotal bell, sleigh bell with a Patton # & date & a chrome ram ornament. Thanks for looking.

View attachment 2117142
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back