to SWR amended

dowser 501

Apr 26, 2006
could it be possible that it could be late 17th century? Colonists were living just a few miles from this site from 1800 to 1802 and the never reported any existing caves within yards of where they lived temporarily or any unusual activity except the natives. There are about 13 blown up and hidden cave frontages that they were walking over. I feel all Jesuit activity had to be at the very least several years before the colonists arrived as they used red gum timber (forest of red gum timber is maybe 200 miles distant) in central victoria. All this activity would have taken some period of time pror to achieve.

There are also hundreds of trees that had been tended for a few decades ( training them as pointers.)?????? There has been a tremendous amount of labor expended here in hiding hundreds of caches with widely used Jesuit indicators having been used, identical to the Americas. Where I found this site is a home to dozens or hundreds of jesuit caches over about several hundreds acres of beach frontage. So the bottle had to have been put there before the year 1800. THe time frame doesnt fit.
The 2 foot thick limestone slabs are just starting to slide off hidden cave front entrances owing to ever increasing swells caused by global warming, and the Local gov. officials wont even drive down to the beach or allow their chief archaeologist to inspect my findings. This cache could not have been English as it is set among 2 other caches, and the Jesuits buried in sets of threes, plus every shovel full of filling oozes of Spanish Jesuit presence. So hence the book coming up.

THe english left Port phillip bay from 1802 to about 1830. The jesuits who were at the Settlement site were a different lot going by their methology. THe Jesuits at the site of the bottle could have been back there for 20 odd years, before the english came back. The bottle is not black, it is the darkest bottle green you can possibly see.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back