Tnmountains asked about the arrowheads...

blkgryphon

Dec 8, 2012
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Me again! Thanks for the replies about the scraper my husband found -- cool! Tnmountains asked about the arrowheads I have found, so here are the ones that I'm sure are something. My favorite is the striped, clear obsidian one...the picture doesn't do it justice, as you can really see through it -- so pretty! Then there are three black ones, more broken but still clearly arrowheads. The last, which I show front and back, is larger, about a full inch across. Small spear point or larger arrow? It has little notches on the bottom and beveling, so I'm sure it is something. I've got other bits and pieces, some which I think might have come off something (arrow or spear point), and others which might have been flakes from making a tool. I was hoping to find more things after the recent rain, but haven't seen anything yet. If I find anything cool, I will definitely share! Many thanks. Arrowheads 003.jpgArrowheads 004.jpgArrowheads 007.jpg

Upvote 0
Really nice points! :icon_thumright: Cool striped one. Maybe the obsidian originates from Oregon state?

welcome to tnet
very nice points, love the striped one too!!!!

Nice points. The striped one gets my vote too! :thumbsup:
Nick

Very nice gem quality points. I hope you find more they are truly nice. Welcome to Tnet

Well I am sorry I missed your reply. I agree the stripped one wins. What a fun past time these ancient artifacts give us. Past time . I like that :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back