tiffanys .925 bracelet found at Lake

pulltabfelix

Bronze Member
Jan 29, 2018
North Atlanta
Detector(s) used
Currently have CTX3030 and Vanquish 440.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went to the lake last week. hunted two hours and found only some clad and junk jewelry. Was in waist deep water with my Nox 800. I was just about to leave and said to myself, will leave after next scoop.
got a solid 23-24 signal and said naw, just a penny or dime, but wanted to go home so I made it my last scoop.

wow was I surprised. My best lake find ever.

tiffanybracelet.JPG

Upvote 20
Nice find! its amazing how often I too find something decent after making one last pass.:thumbsup:

Some one was sad to miss that. Good find

Nice find! :icon_thumleft: I found my first silver ring doing the same thing. One more hole and I'm done!

Sweet last find of the day. Congrats.

nice save with that one :icon_thumleft:

gotta love that last target mentality.

last target last week for me was a pull tab...

yes, it is hard to know when to quit, but you have to quit sometime. many times after being skunked and digging a lot of junk I say to myself, time to give up this hobbie or at least until it cools down in the summer. But I find myself back out there in 2-3 days ready to go.

They say good finds come in threes, you should have dug two more targets. :laughing7:. Super find! :thumbsup:

Very nice find, congratulations! :icon_thumleft:

Nice find! :icon_thumleft: I found my first silver ring doing the same thing. One more hole and I'm done!

Cool...I found MY first silver ring, last hole, OTWBTTC...Suddenly I wasn't so hot, tired and thirsty lol...Great find Ddf.

Went to the lake last week. hunted two hours and found only some clad and junk jewelry. Was in waist deep water with my Nox 800. I was just about to leave and said to myself, will leave after next scoop.
got a solid 23-24 signal and said naw, just a penny or dime, but wanted to go home so I made it my last scoop.

wow was I surprised. My best lake find ever.

View attachment 1629870

Now that's 'NICE' I always "1 more good signal myself all the time" rarely is it my last signal , lol

Congrats, That's a beauty. :icon_thumright:

Great find! I got one with the same inscription....
tiffany (2).jpg

Found a similar Tiffany bracelet last Fall. Went on the Tiffany website and found it. $235. Congratulations on your find.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back