Tie tac..bookmark...??

richm

Apr 30, 2009
Madison, CT
Detector(s) used
White's mxt Pro / Sun Ray DX / Ultimate Gray Ghost's / Lesche
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Found this today at an old green. Has "sterling" stamped on the back. At first I thought it was some kind of pin or tie tac but it would be sideways?? My wife suggested book mark? It's a guy wearing a large hat on a gondola?? full of melons or something. Any idea of the age or what it is?? Thanks...Rich.

Attachments

• green2.jpg
    green2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 165
  • green5.jpg
    green5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 150
  • green3.jpg
    green3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 171
  • green2.jpg
    green2.jpg
    47.6 KB · Views: 168
  • green5.jpg
    green5.jpg
    29.8 KB · Views: 144
  • green3.jpg
    green3.jpg
    51.3 KB · Views: 175
tie pin, salmon upstream

Upvote 0
Money clip quite possibly , dont let the guy in the gondala throw you , ive a sterling money clip thats got a llama..go figure ya know.

Take a handfull of banknotes and fold them , youll soon know if its a money clip.Itll look and feel right.

Upvote 0
Letsgethammered said:
Money clip quite possibly , dont let the guy in the gondala throw you , ive a sterling money clip thats got a llama..go figure ya know.

Take a handfull of banknotes and fold them , youll soon know if its a money clip.Itll look and feel right.
I think it's way to small for a money clip. The clip part looks like it would hold just a few thickness's of paper or maybe one thickness of material. It's not much bigger than the dime next to it. It's got me stumped??

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back