Ticks chased me out of the woods

Oldhead

Mar 21, 2018
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Fisher F5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
But not before I had a cool find. Here is a few pictures of area at my dads.
The cellar hole IMG_1402.JPGIMG_1403.JPG
Some big trees IMG_1404.JPG
And the finds. I’ll save the best for last even though it was the first signal. Found a plate and old cooking pan in the same hole. It rang up a solid 99.
IMG_1412.JPGIMG_1405.JPG
Found two buttons. The small one was in my dads garden. The larger one was out by one of those big trees. IMG_1407.JPG
IMG_1408.JPG
Here’s an odd rock that sets off the detector. It’s pretty light and not magnetic.
IMG_1406.JPG
Pretty sure this is a piece off of a plow
IMG_1411.JPG
And my favorite find. I want to say it is an old pair of spectacles. Pretty sure they are brass. IMG_1409.JPG

Upvote 15
The “glasses” look like the front trim piece from a stereo opticon, 3D viewer.
Try apple cider vinegar as a natural bug repellent. You will smell like an Italian salad though.
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.

Nice finds. Tea Tree Oil mixed with water in a spray bottle will keep the ticks away. Its all natural, so you can put it right on your body also.

ticks travelin in packs ? must have been the vicious ones ? nasty. i was looking for pictures of the what are those ? i thought they were copper pots or ?

The “glasses” look like the front trim piece from a stereo opticon, 3D viewer.
Try apple cider vinegar as a natural bug repellent. You will smell like an Italian salad though.
Awesome pics! Thanks for sharing.

Maybe from some old binoculars?

Nice finds. Watch out for the ticks. I picked up one last summer and just finished my antibiotic treatments a month ago for Lyme.

Ticks just Don't like us.Congrats on some good stuff.:icon_thumright:

TICKS ARE BAD THIS YEAR > BUT ALL IN A DAYS FINDS.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back