D'Iberville MS
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
E-Trac
Equinox 800
Equinox 600
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
In three days with my ATP I have found $22.86 in clad plus junk and a few rings. I thought i would finally post some pics of my finds.It's raining out so i am staying in today. metal detecting 003.JPGmetal detecting 004.JPGmetal detecting 005.JPGmetal detecting 006.JPGmetal detecting 007.JPGmetal detecting 008.JPGmetal detecting 009.JPGmetal detecting 010.JPG

It's waterproof! Go for a new 4 day total! Lol

The ATP is waterproof but I don't want to get wet and muddy right now, maybe later in the day i will rethink it and go out for a bit.

Nice job! Looks like the season is almost done though :( ground in some spots can't dig already as frozen
Anything deeper than 3" forget it, iam Going to post my finds since owning my atp pro

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

Deeper than 3"? Doesn't it freeze harder on the surface than down over 3"? I head for the woods when the open areas freeze, I was able to dig all winter last year. It seams like the rotting leaves act like a blanket.

Look at all those keys!

Deeper than 3"? Doesn't it freeze harder on the surface than down over 3"? I head for the woods when the open areas freeze, I was able to dig all winter last year. It seams like the rotting leaves act like a blanket.
What it is the ground is frozen , but I guess with the sun on it in some spots unthaws a few inches down , but ya anything deeper than 3" and it's like cement

Sent from my iPhone using TreasureNet

For the most part if you have an area that isn't driven on and has any kind of leaf cover it rarely freezes. When I live in WI the ground rarely if ever froze in the woods.

Normsel awesome little hot spot it would take three men and a mule to haul me outa there rain or shine. That's probably the spot I blabbed sayin it was cleaned out in your earlier post. I am a complete jackass. Please keep the pics flowing on that spot. :icon_thumright:

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back