this would be my mug!

bigscrub

Jul 10, 2005
brandon,fla
Detector(s) used
minelab ex 2, wot,and joey coils, garrett deepseeker,whites 6000 di pro
hello all, i just changed my whitewater pic to a mug...lol...figured people might wanna see "me"..lol...!! Im down here in the sunshine state...in Brandon,fl...just outside of tampa...im a single parent of a soon to be 12 y/o daughter...and been doing that since she was 1 y/o...so i guess that just might make me...a mr mom by now...haha...just got back to mding a few months ago...i was one of the "old" second seminole fortsite hunters...things and times have changed since the 70's and 80's...like fenceing all the schools i used to hunt in spare time when i wasnt looking for a fort in those days! whoops...tellin my age here...lol...! seems to be lots of knowledge and an abundance of good people on this site ..i really enjoy the pics, posts, and advice shared by the members .just wanna say...glad to be here...and good hunting to all...smile, bigscrub

Attachments

• tn_376228-R1-024-10A.jpg
    tn_376228-R1-024-10A.jpg
    9.9 KB · Views: 462
Nice to meet ya, bigscrub! Looking forward to yout pics and info as well. This little community is about the best I've run across on the net, glad you're aboard. :)

thanks jeffro and daisy...i put a few pics on about a month ago...nice to meet you too!i have a few more to post from some recent finds!

thanks for the greeting carolina and ray...smile,bigscrub

Just wanna say I'm glad you're here...T-Net is a great place to be. Happy Hunting to you too.

;) RR

thanks for the welcome river rat...hey daisy...did i miss something..."tickets to the gun show"...?...did i already miss the show?...lol...smile, Robert

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back