Attachments

• 20170402_201158_1491227664490_resized.jpg
    20170402_201158_1491227664490_resized.jpg
    150.9 KB · Views: 114
  • Stopper.jpg
    Stopper.jpg
    45.2 KB · Views: 98
Upvote 0
Nice finds. That Bucky ball can drive you nuts, but I love digging it. Congratulations

HH, RN

Man ! that's A-lot of Small Ball's & Camp Lead.. Makes me tired looking , but when yr digging CW Relics 'Adrenalin' keeps us going.

Love the Enfield / Slick Type & Is the first minnie on the top left Carved?

Also Is there a Big GS Button within the Flat Buttons ?

You Brass piece looks like a Stopper of some kind to me.
Thanks for the Pictures .
Davers

Man ! that's A-lot of Small Ball's & Camp Lead.. Makes me tired looking , but when yr digging CW Relics 'Adrenalin' keeps us going.

Love the Enfield / Slick Type & Is the first minnie on the top left Carved?

Also Is there a Big GS Button within the Flat Buttons ?

You Brass piece looks like a Stopper of some kind to me.
Thanks for the Pictures .
Davers

No I think that bullet up top is a Remington navy tear drop. I did find 2 nice pieces of carved lead at the same spot today.

No I think that bullet up top is a Remington navy tear drop. I did find 2 nice pieces of carved lead at the same spot today.
I'd like to see them if you don't mind posting pictures. Carved lead is a great find.

HH, RN

Nice! That bullet looks like a gaming PC. Thanks for posting

HH, RN

Nice! That bullet looks like a gaming PC. Thanks for posting

HH, RN

I think they both were gaming pieces. The shaved down 3 ringer has knife marks on its bottom and the piece to its left looks like a checker with a handle on it was probably a chess piece.

Soky, Congrat's to you on a good day Diggin' Relics and saving History. I really like the carved bullets too. Really a personal find. I really like finding the game pieces too. Well Done.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back