This is my ugly mug

lockman209

Jun 4, 2005
Chippewa Falls
Detector(s) used
Whites Eagle SL II, Whites PRL-1, (3) Whites DFX's, Whites Coinmaster 4G, Whites Silver Eagle, 2010 Whites Coinmaster, Fisher 1212-X, Fisher 1225-X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• 0809071857.jpg
    0809071857.jpg
    48.9 KB · Views: 587
  • Lake Wissota 3.jpg
    Lake Wissota 3.jpg
    103.4 KB · Views: 509
How you doing aa? I've been busy and not on this site too much. Hope to get on more in the future.

Hey lockman....Do you ever stop and give people crap knowing that you could confiscate there SLQ..... ;D

Nice mug....now remember..... when you see that red pickup with the gypsyheart symbol in the back window....do not pull it over.... :)

Hey Lockman,

Great to see ya! Thanks for helping me with the lock.

;) RR

WelcomeBB.jpg

Attachments

• WelcomeBB.jpg
    WelcomeBB.jpg
    11.1 KB · Views: 694
Welcome to Mug Shots, Lockman! Now, get out there and show us some finds.... ;D
Happy Hunting and Happy 2008,

Mel

borninok

I added this new picture of me at the Lake Wissota State Park searching an old railroad spur. Everything we find will be placed in a display case on the park property and will tell people of our club and how we did the searching for the items in the display cases.

lockman434 said:
I added this new picture of me at the Lake Wissota State Park searching an old railroad spur. Everything we find will be placed in a display case on the park property and will tell people of our club and how we did the searching for the items in the display cases.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

i wiil just put my hands in the air and give up now , how did you know i was here.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back