This beat my (HONEY-DO) jobs any day

Keychainman

Oct 20, 2008
Petal, Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Teknetics Delta 4000 & Bounty Hunter Tracker IV & Garrett Pro-Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
My wife and daughter went out of town this weekend for an national tournament in Omaha, and she left me a list to do a mile long. I woke up this morning about 5:00, and I had a bright idea, I said what she don't know won't hurt her. So I decide to go to an tot lot that I haven't been to for about 3 months and I glad I did. I wasn't there about ten minutes when I went toward the monkey bars when my detector when haywire (low batteries). Went back to truck to install new batteries, I looked down in the mulch when I saw this gold ring (14 kt.) along with this cheap kid's ring. Also found $1.51 worth of change. I figure when the other half comes home I will see if she wants ths ring. If she does this will get me off the hook. If you don't hear from me within a week, you will know I'm in the doghouse. Shucks, while i'm there I just as well to detected around the doghouse also.

Attachments

• Metal Detecting Finds 184.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 184.jpg
    43.2 KB · Views: 646
  • Metal Detecting Finds 185.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 185.jpg
    31.7 KB · Views: 636
  • Metal Detecting Finds 189.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 189.jpg
    32.9 KB · Views: 649
  • Metal Detecting Finds 190.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 190.jpg
    31.4 KB · Views: 644
  • Metal Detecting Finds 186.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 186.jpg
    45.6 KB · Views: 647
Upvote 0
Is the stone still in it ?? :icon_scratch: If so you can bet its real, 14k and up tend to have real stones. :o I'm sure the wife will understand the need in finding a Diamond ring !! :headbang:

Great find !! :icon_thumleft:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

Yes ,the stone is still in the ring. I tried to take a picture up close but the picture is very blurry (cheap camera)!!!! Thanks

Attachments

• Metal Detecting Finds 187.jpg
    Metal Detecting Finds 187.jpg
    35.8 KB · Views: 562
Dose your camera have a Macro mode, should be a little flower? ??? Make sure that's on if its not also make sure you don't get to close. :icon_thumleft: Hold very still, let it auto focus most auto focus if you press the button halfway before taking the picture. :hello:

Keep @ it and HH !! ;D :D

WOW-nice ring-i hope everything worked out ok for ya! :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back