they vote tomorrow in the senate.

bevo

Bronze Member
Oct 3, 2010
eastern wa
Detector(s) used
minelab eureka,fisher f2,ace 150,fisher gold tick,whites coin classic II
so right, I will begin writing now. You are a true patriot, and have opened my eyes repeatedly.

If we could only get these jerks to vote as quickly on things like the budget and other things more important to the security of this nation. Heck, they can go more than a year without a budget even though they are MANDATED to have one. What's with that? These people should be caring more for their country and a lot less about how important they think they are to it.

Already done so earlier this evening. Emails sent to senators and congressmen. ..

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Tapatalk 2

Last edited:
Wrote my reps, then sent some words of encouragement to Rubio and Rand. Hmmmm.... who's next?

Wrote my reps, then sent some words of encouragement to Rubio and Rand. Hmmmm.... who's next?

Cruz,........

Ok sent Cruz and lee e-mails, anyone else?

you bet onfire.

Thanks Bevo . I have'nt stopped sending E-mails for the past couple of months . Our true Patriots are really making themselves known in Washington . On the other hand , Toomey better be packing his bags .

Thanks Bevo . I have'nt stopped sending E-mails for the past couple of months . Our true Patriots are really making themselves known in Washington . On the other hand , Toomey better be packing his bags .

I have done the same, between wife and I we have easily sent over 100 emails and faxes last 2 months, sent 16 just this week....For every one I send the same is sent from my wife...

Thanks, I sent out some letters last week. I hope they got them before congress's mail was all shut down because of the ricin scare. It should go our way ladies and gentlemen, I hope atleast. Thanks Bevo for the warning.

I know, I just read it on the drudge report. Can we breath a little? I started a new thread with the link.
Who wants a beer?:occasion14:

There still is some common sense...

I know, I just read it on the drudge report. Can we breath a little? I started a new thread with the link.
Who wants a beer?:occasion14:
You buying? :laughing7:

Just watched the Pres. and V.P. in the rose garden with the Newtown parents and all the usual gathered round. Mr Obama was definitely upset about his first political defeat of this term. He vilified the senate, and all of us who pressured our senetors. He is definatly pissed. So much so that he has put the issue of gun control ahead of the bombing in Boston, the ricin letters sent to himself and another senator, and all other important business that is hindering the security of this country. We have terrorists making bombs in pressure cookers, sending tainted mail to Fed officials, and his only concern is the passing of gun laws that already exist,....when was the last time you were able to buy a firearm from the internet, and have it come to your house. It goes to a FFL holder of your choice to do the background check, and 4473 form. This whole business is nothing more than feel-good politics. He told us in his rant this afternoon to remember this vote on election day, he may well regret those words.

He didn't even have the common decency to send a U.S. delegation to Mrs. Thatchers funeral service. I'm surprised he didn't send a drone.

Just watched the Pres. and V.P. in the rose garden with the Newtown parents and all the usual gathered round. Mr Obama was definitely upset about his first political defeat of this term. He vilified the senate, and all of us who pressured our senetors. He is definatly pissed. So much so that he has put the issue of gun control ahead of the bombing in Boston, the ricin letters sent to himself and another senator, and all other important business that is hindering the security of this country. We have terrorists making bombs in pressure cookers, sending tainted mail to Fed officials, and his only concern is the passing of gun laws that already exist,....when was the last time you were able to buy a firearm from the internet, and have it come to your house. It goes to a FFL holder of your choice to do the background check, and 4473 form. This whole business is nothing more than feel-good politics. He told us in his rant this afternoon to remember this vote on election day, he may well regret those words.

He didn't even have the common decency to send a U.S. delegation to Mrs. Thatchers funeral service. I'm surprised he didn't send a drone.
With Obama, there is no common decency...

This was allowed to come to a vote just so we would know who to vote against in the next elections . Remember ? You damn well betcha we will !

I'm gonna find the list who voted for what, so I can remind people in 2014. I dont like people who vote scared, I like people who vote for freedom.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back