The Seeker

Bronze Member
Nov 21, 2005
Keep on Digging!
Detector(s) used
MINELAB Explorer-II
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I finally found a place here in Western New York.... That I can call home! :) This old stone storage Building built in the 1820's located in Historic Mumford Village,NY..... would be a fine addition to any of the great old homes moved here and saved from the Blade of the dozer and the Distruction from new Developments.......!!!!!
I am Glad to be part of the Treasure Net Forum....I have had nothing but great times and have met and talked with many fantastic People! Always willing to help out when they can, plus assist with other Treasure Hunters needs!! ;)

Keep on Digging!!!

Attachments

• Mumford Large Web view.jpg
    Mumford Large Web view.jpg
    51.2 KB · Views: 1,597
Oh sure- hide in the shadows why don't you?!? Heheheh- welcome to the mugshots, Seeker! ;D

S,

O.K. I will play. ;D
----------------------------------------

S,

nice pic; what wrong with your stomach? ;)

have a good un............

Nice pic Seeker

Cool Shed your leaning against Also.

Jeff

They don't make T-shirts like they use to!!!!! lol

Hey...there's my pal, Seek! It's great to finally see your official mug shot. :)

Thanks for all the help this past year, John. I really appreciate you sharing your knowledge and your encouragement!! And thanks for letting me tag along on some of your cellarhole hunts. :P

Hey Johnny Boy....Nice pic....Its about time you posted your mug... :D ....you have been here almost a year.....LOL.....That stone wall you are leaning on is really cool too!

Seeker,

Nice pic of you... easy going, laid back guy. Are you holding the building up or is it vice versa? ;D

;) RR

Nice building, can you just move that Seeker out the way,,, he's blocking the view ;D

Great to see you John, ::) Thanks for everything you are doing for us.... you are the best.

God bless
Peter

Nice to finally see you Seeker. Is that building for sale, i need a nice solid shed for the backyard. :)

You are a class act, I can tell. People like you that make this a great site.

Sometime I have a feeling we will meet.

Bob

I'm with Mirage, I look forward to meeting you sometime John.
Looks like a cool house!

You really have a sweet area to detect with all the history there.
Best of luck to you. Great to see your "Mug"!

Smiles!
BDoo

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back