The Rest of the Story

wesfrye53

Bronze Member
Apr 11, 2007
Springfield, TN
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter 202
For those of you who don't know me, you are probably wondering why I haven't been posting any finds. In June I had surgery on my right knee to remove a piece of "floating" cartilage. This past Wednesday I had surgery on my LEFT knee to repair torn cartilage. The pic below shows why I'm not out MDing every day...or every weekend. or even at all! :o :'(

Left knee.JPG

Let's hope for a fast recovery Wes and get out there and find some good stuff, oh by the way, I can see the comments coming now on the leg and footwear! ::)

Don

that leg doesn't look elevated! >:( PROOF you are not doing what you were told! Whatever will we do with you?? lol

Sit yourself outside on the grass in a chair with your leg elevated and have the family toss coins around you while you're blindfolded - gotta keep in practice :)

Get well soon!

Leave it to CG to spot the duct tape.

I have a small seed wart there and believe it or not, duct tape for 3-4 weeks will make it disappear. What would we do without the stuff? ???

Hope for a speedy recovery and dreams of findind lots of 1916 D Mercury dimes for you My Mom use to say if you didn't tell what your dreams were before breakfast they would come true,so here's hoping for you not to tell.lol Wes.
Van

wesfrye53 said:
Leave it to CG to spot the duct tape.

I have a small seed wart there and believe it or not, duct tape for 3-4 weeks will make it disappear. What would we do without the stuff? ???

Nice they make it in many colors now, you'd be stylin' with the blue stuff :D.

One of these days you're gonna slip right offa that broom Gypsy....but since the ham didn't bother me I'll be there to catch ya! ::)

If the ham had bothered me...you'd be bouncing all over the place til your pointy hat stuck in something ;)

Speedy recovery Wes, & listen to your 'Doctor'.

Fossis...............

LT37.jpg
Hope you're up & hopping about real soon!​

Attachments

• LT37.jpg
    LT37.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 136
RR...wish I had it as good as that bunny does!

That made for a chuckle and a smile; thanks.

Tammy....thanks so much for your thoughts. Wait til you take your daughter through that big metropolitan airport in your area and the metal detector goes off :o. Hope she is recovery well.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back