THE RED BARON

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Attachments

• car 001.jpg
    car 001.jpg
    34.1 KB · Views: 529
  • car 002.jpg
    car 002.jpg
    48.8 KB · Views: 541
  • car 003.jpg
    car 003.jpg
    30.8 KB · Views: 524
Upvote 0
COOLLLLLL!!!! CAR. I THINK I HAD THE SAME ONE WHEN I WAS A KID. I HAD ABOUT 150 OF THOSE MATCHBOX BACK THEN. I WISH I STILL HAD THEM!!!. THANKS FOR ALL THE TIME YOU SPENT ON THE RING. MAYBE YOU CAN E-MAIL ME SOME OF THOSE WEB SITES WHERE YOU SAW THE OLDER ONES, I SEEM TO BE JUST GETTING LINKS ON THE MORE RECENT ONES. THANKS AGAIN. THE ROOSTER

I still find then and play with them. I remember the origional red line hot wheels. Guess still haven't grown up yet. ;D

Cool find LW, I like the iron cross on the hood of the VW Beetle. I see that iron cross very often where I'm at, LOL! ?HH, Mike

I had that same car!! Man that brings back fond memories.Thanx lonewolfe.

Neat car! I usually find a few every week, seems like someone goes in front of me and buries them, but I haven't found one in a couple of outings. JIM

tieren said:
I still find then and play with them. I remember the origional red line hot wheels. Guess still haven't grown up yet. ;D

I remember them too,

I was 5 when the 1st pieces rolled off the line ;D

I had tons of them (and all the accessories that came with)!

Collected them from around 68 thru 75 or so,

Still have a few of my original red-lines, and they're worth a few bucks too!

HH

Lonewolfe

Cool car lonewolf, it reminds me of when Snoopy would act like a pilot on Peanuts...

Free, you better make a pitstop for some new tires before the race.

Nice Red Baron. Real good condition too!! Mine are usually pretty sad shape. Congrats!!

How cool is that,That car came out nice,Did you have to set and play in the dirt awhile Lonewolfe? :) Nice car find.HH

Sweet find. I remember playing with that one when I was a kid. Wish I still had all my old matchbox and hotwheels. Some of them are worth a lot now.

Anthony

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back