The Really bad Day!!!! Whites Classic 5ID

Chug And Red

Gold Member
Feb 18, 2010
Vancouver WA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Chug)Whites Classic 5 ID, (Red Whites Coin master Pro)

Chug and Reds New Additions

Give It Up>> Garrett's AT Pro
Buttercup>> Garrett's Ace 250
Show Me the Money>> Garrets Ace 400
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Hi everyone, today was a very bad day for me!!

It started last weekend on sunday when I was detecting in cold weather!!! Towards the last of the hunt my detector started acting funny giving allot of false signals chirping while not moving!!! I thought because of the cold weather that the batteries were low on a charge so I packed it up for the day!!

Last nite i charged the battery and this morning I put it in drove out to a new park i started on sunday!!! Turned on the detector and got a steady beeping short pause in between and I would not signal on anything :'( :'( :'( I drove home in distress because My detector wont work at all I only had about 1 hour to detect before the rain Hit us here today!!!

After looking at it and moving the cable around i started getting good signals until the cable move again!!

The question is could this be the Coil causing Problems the connection near the coil is very sensitive to moving it slightly???

The 2ND Question Is does anyone live close enough to me to allow me to hook up a coil to my Machine to verify the this is the Issue before calling Whites?????

And I don't Have a back up machine >:( >:(

If I have to I will Make the 4.50HR round trip to the factory to get it fixed!!!

I just sent An email to whites to see if I can just send In the coil to have It checked out to save a few dollers in shipping costs!!!! Keeping my fingers and toes crossed CHUG!!! I Miss My detecting time!!!! NO detecting Makes chug Grumpy!!! LOL

Now I'm more than Grumpy!!! No response to my Email!!!!!!! 24 hours 2 days Grrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrrr I know be patient??? NOT!!! OK Kelly co lets see if you can get a responce for me I purchased it through your company !!! Message being sent tonight or tomorrow depending on attitude and reds check before i send it!!!!

Still No responce Now I have to get Grumpy and Make A Phone call!!!!

We need A RESPONSE STAT.. please, can't you see chug and or red is in dire distress and suffering withdrawals? Have a heart people!!!!!
Hopefully my earnest and heartfelt begging will get the replies that you need, no need to thank me, just doing my part here, heaven knows if my detector was on the blink I would miss it so. :headbang:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back