THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

Good morning all.

There were a couple of turtles getting really friendly in front of the shop yesterday. They clammed up when I walked up though.
IMG_6542.jpeg

Good morning everyone. Heading to Charlottetown, Prince Edwards Island today. Doing an excursion to see the sights. Cruise ship Coffee is delicious! Have a great day. :coffee2:
Excellent little town....I used to have a long distance love in that town....man she was gorgeous, jet black hair, and bright green eyes !!

Mornin all.

After days of stout breeze hinting of very distant saltwater, not a leaf stirring this morning.
Ooops. Spoke too soon. The autumn yellowing sassafras out front shuddered then waved.
Maple leaves were cartwheeling in those prior breezes.
Deer will be shifting gears...

It's that time of year again.

Mornin all.

After days of stout breeze hinting of very distant saltwater, not a leaf stirring this morning.
Ooops. Spoke too soon. The autumn yellowing sassafras out front shuddered then waved.
Maple leaves were cartwheeling in those prior breezes.
Deer will be shifting gears...

It's that time of year again.

Great tune.

Bumper crop of acorns this year.

I probably will gather them up for the next while and put them out later in the winter for the resident deer.

20240927_180335.jpg
20240927_180340.jpg

Well the beans have been cut.
I'm wondering what my chances are in sneaking out for a bit of play in the dirt?

Therapy dear.
I won't push it.
Need a little fun.

No phone reception there 🤔 🤣

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

• Back