The Platinum club!

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
I guess I'm a member now. The ring says 14K then PLAT. My kids seemed to enjoy the harmonica much more though.
platinum.jpg
Found at a local park. ;)

Cheers!

Ridley

Upvote 0
Wow!! Congrats on the sweet and valuable ring, so cool! Did you find it in the woodchips or somewhere else at the park?

Smiles!
BDoo

Ok Ridley...you know whats coming.....vdi reading (was it low being platinum)?, Were you using best data? Depth??? Program being used? Also>>>Great Find!

Simply Awesome - Ridley.

Congrats you BIG Dog!!!
Great looking PLAT ring Dude. Add that baby to your Mr. "T" starter kit. ;)
I taught you everything you know. Yeah, right. ;D
-MM-

DFX-Gregg said:
Ok Ridley...you know whats coming.....vdi reading (was it low being platinum)?, Were you using best data? Depth??? Program being used? Also>>>Great Find!

To answer you and Bdoo...
I was using coin/jewelry. It read a steady 20 VDI. This was the last thing I found in a huge volleyball court. All sand. The DFX really liked it. I could tell it was something good before I even dug it. A very consistent tone. ;)

Ridley

Ridley said:
DFX-Gregg said:

To answer you and Bdoo...
I was using coin/jewelry. It read a steady 20 VDI. This was the last thing I found in a huge volleyball court. All sand. The DFX really liked it. I could tell it was something good before I even dug it. A very consistent tone. ;)

Ridley

Thanks steady 20 on the vdi with a nice repeatable signal sounds good to me.

SILVER IS GOOD!!!
GOLD IS BETTER!!!
BUT
PLATINUM IS THE BEST!!!
;D ;D ;D

WTG nice ring

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back