The other witch is back, "Its legal to hunt humans"

1. Make outrageous comments designed to distract or frustrate: An Alinsky tactic used to make people emotional, although less effective because of the impersonal nature of the Web.

Try watching the video and then posting.:sign10:

Try watching the video and then posting.:sign10:

And read the article on infowars. I actually was going to post it as my story of the day. The article was a great example of media bait and switch of sucking folks in with the crazy headline and then spending the entire article making the case that Feinstein hates all vets.

Where do I get my "human" tags? Can we just shoot males or can we get a special tag for females? Never field dressed one but I'm sure there are some youtube sites I can learn from. They taste like chicken??

Where do I get my "human" tags? Can we just shoot males or can we get a special tag for females? Never field dressed one but I'm sure there are some youtube sites I can learn from. They taste like chicken??

The bigger the rack on the female the bigger the score?

Seriously though that is a stupid thing for Feinstein to say, but then again they say this kind of crap all the time.

Actually it's referred to as "long pig". Don't remember when I ever came across that reference but it has always stuck in my mind. Must have been a doner pass documentary.

Actually it's referred to as "long pig". Don't remember when I ever came across that reference but it has always stuck in my mind. Must have been a doner pass documentary.

Long pork.

It was an island cannibal thing.

Seriously though that is a stupid thing for Feinstein to say, but then again they say this kind of crap all the time.

I wonder if you can hunt humans in all 57 states:dontknow:

I wonder if you can hunt humans in all 57 states:dontknow:
They probably do in the Marine "Corpse" :)

I have to believe that those little "slips" are intentional.

Because the thought that someone can be elected a leader of a country and not know how many states there are in it, nor how to pronounce "Corps" is even scarier...

As we all learned from the lefts attachs on bush, palin, etc when you are constantly in front of the camera you are bound to misspeak or say something stupid. And if you don't they can always take something completely out of context to make you look/sound stupid.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back