P

PrizmIV

Attachments

• 000_0376.JPG
    000_0376.JPG
    24.1 KB · Views: 511
Upvote 0
Nice digs for 15 min hunting!

Good luck with that new MXT (as if you need it!), and keep posting more finds!

HH

Lonewolfe

whats with those dang sacs anyways.? I have found more in the ground then in my pocket anyday seems a little odd... Maybe the sac fairy sprinkles them around because nobody wants to spend them.. When will these morons ever come up with usefull change? a penny is a joke, where the hell are our $50 or $20 coins? Of course not made of gold or anything but more of a spendable coin. anyways good finds for a short time, thinking about checkin out a mxt in the near future.

Great job!!! Nice bunch of coins for only 15mins.WTG!

Mxt is a beast. You see how good the mxt is. You should run a dfx. You'll be blown away. You made a real good choice. Your going to be finding alot more treasure. The edge the mxt has over other detectors is the depth and sensitivity is incredible. Dfx is an exact replica but has more to offer. Me and my brother team up me with a dfx and him with a mxt and we can clear an area out quick.

Mxt is one hell of a detector for the money. I almost bought one for a back up. But I can't seem to ever let my dfx rest for a day. It's too good and I know to much on it. I'm waiting for the next white's top of the line to come out. They seem to come out only once a decade if your lucky. Looking forward to what the engineers over at white's are brewing up as we speak.

I like there detectors alot. Always have and truly believe in them. They are the best designed. The most rugged and last for a long time when taken care of properly. You'll get your 700.00 back quickly with that unit.

Good Luck Jer

MXT is a killer of a detecting machine. Wait till you get the feel for it you will be amazed at what it tells you. Don't give up or question the MXT greatest detector on the market.

I am getting ready to buy one myself. Anyone know a good price on this machine?

Arch

I miss my 5900 sl

good job!i own a MXT also and have thought about upgrading but why?i am happy with it,i find old, new ,jewelry,silver and gold.A DFX will probably end in my collection but not for awhile.

peace,bigrig

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back