jeff of pa

Super Moderator
Staff member
Dec 19, 2003
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

it worked for me ! of course I folded up the Envelope & All the Crap in the Packages & Stuffed it all in the Prepaid Envelope, Then Taped it Shut
so they no only Had to pay, probably by Weight & Odd shape :tongue3: they also got their Trash Back ! :coffee2:

most only needed once to do their Job & nuke me from their Mailing list

as soon as I hit my 50's AARP was the Hardest one to Convince to stop, till I wrote very big on everything I'm 18 & don't want your Scam Mail Trash 2 or 3 Times & The AARP Trash Stopped

Years ago a guy on t.v. subscribed to all the junk mail he could (well so it was claimed.)
T.V. news showed him burning it for heat.

( Disclaimer :We know colored inks were/are? not as heathy to burn as plain paper with it's own hazards.
Just in case anyone gets any unhealthy ideas.)

Years ago a guy on t.v. subscribed to all the junk mail he could (well so it was claimed.)
T.V. news showed him burning it for heat.
We've been using junk mail for kindling for 40+ years, along with other "burn basket" mail.
( Disclaimer :We know colored inks were/are? not as heathy to burn as plain paper with it's own hazards.
Just in case anyone gets any unhealthy ideas.)
Don't spread colored ink/paper ashes on veggie gardens either--they can contain heavy metals that can be taken up.

We've been using junk mail for kindling for 40+ years, along with other "burn basket" mail.

Don't spread colored ink/paper ashes on veggie gardens either--they can contain heavy metals that can be taken up.
I don't even clean fish on colored paper.
And most modern "papers" have lots of colored pages!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back