Jan 9, 2007
North Carolina
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Manticore , Tesoro Silver uMax
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry folks, bear with me as I hone my detecting video skills. I'm attempting this one on Youtube thanks to JRavens help.

Due to the Iron Brigades wooded detecting posts making me feel like a wuss by not going into the woods, I ventured in a bit at lunch today. Only junk though. :'(
I'm not sure if I picked up any hitchhikers (ticks) yet, as I haven't stripped down to look. Don't worry, I won't film that. :o ;D :wink:
After vacating the woods I hit some wheats (oldest 1937), a small toy truck, and a fake gold earring up by the driveway of the plantation house.
One of these days I will get a coin on video. :thumbsup: ;D :wink:
Thanks for looking,
MM

Attachments

• MVC-020S.JPG
    MVC-020S.JPG
    37.2 KB · Views: 452
  • MVC-021S.JPG
    MVC-021S.JPG
    34.2 KB · Views: 462
Upvote 0
Doug, I am loving these videos from you. You will get an awesome coin or relic on film soon. Just keep at it, buddy! :thumbsup:

Kyle

Colonial Zoyboy said:
Doug, I am loving these videos from you. You will get an awesome coin or relic on film soon. Just keep at it, buddy! :thumbsup:

Kyle

Thanks Kyle.
I'm more excited that I figured out how to do this video thing. My kids are laughing at my high-tech skills. ;D Wait till they ask me for money. :wink:
-Doug-

silverfreak said:
Nice vid MM. You will get a deepie silver on there soon...I can feel it :thumbsup:

Thanks Bryce.
I'm going to try hard this w/end to find something good at the 1830's CW house I MD at, AND get it on video. :thumbsup:
Stay tuned.
-Doug-

Nice video!!! I'm glad I was able to help...... I look forward to seeing many more ... Good luck,HH

ModernMiner said:
Colonial Zoyboy said:

Kyle

Thanks Kyle.
I'm more excited that I figured out how to do this video thing. My kids are laughing at my high-tech skills. ;D Wait till they ask me for money. :wink:
-Doug-

Hire them to film you. 10 filming sessions at a "piece of eight" an hour! :thumbsup: :D

Kyle

Colonial Zoyboy said:
ModernMiner said:
Colonial Zoyboy said:

Kyle

Thanks Kyle.
-Doug-

Hire them to film you. 10 filming sessions at a "piece of eight" an hour! :thumbsup: :D

Kyle

My daughter won't work for less than five full 8 reales, and 10 pistereens. :o ;D :wink:
I'm still reading that article you sent me the link on. I'm about 1/2 way through it. That is really some great reading on the history of silver coins.
It adds more meaning to that counterfeit piece of eight I found. :thumbsup:
Thanks again Kyle,
Doug

ModernMiner said:
Colonial Zoyboy said:
ModernMiner said:
Colonial Zoyboy said:

Kyle

Thanks Kyle.
-Doug-

Kyle

My daughter won't work for less than five full 8 reales, and 10 pistereens. :o ;D :wink:
I'm still reading that article you sent me the link on. I'm about 1/2 way through it. That is really some great reading on the history of silver coins.
It adds more meaning to that counterfeit piece of eight I found. :thumbsup:
Thanks again Kyle,
Doug

You're welcome, my good buddy!

Kyle

One of these days, you're going to fool us, Doug, when you say it's probably a rusty nail, but you pull a very nice old relic or coin from your plug. One of these days.

I'll be waiting. That's a nice "trashy" video you have there. ;D How about you slip into your Dougalicious dress while detecting the woods...you'd probably have over 1000 views from that one. ::)

Keep the vids coming!

HH,
CAPTN SE
Dan

Get yourself some gaitor's Doug....I see some good find's coming out of that place :thumbsup: That's pretty open if you ask me,I'd blame it on BB and the gang anyway ;D Nice find's!

civilman1 said:
Get yourself some gaitor's Doug....I see some good find's coming out of that place :thumbsup: That's pretty open if you ask me,I'd blame it on BB and the gang anyway ;D Nice find's!

Yeah, open for snakes & ticks that is. :o ;D
What are Gaitor's?
Thanks Civil

Good job on that video MM-- :thumbsup:--I enjoyed your post.
Looks like they overloaded that little truck. ;D

Gaitor's are the "wrap's" you can get from Bass Pro,Cabela's that wrap around your ankle's up to your knee cap's to prevent the infiltration of the little critter's (tick's),some are even snakeproof,so they say ::) Check them out if you feel that bad about the "critter's"....You'll feel like Superman with these on especially in a hot spot like your Video..... :thumbsup:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back