SouthJerseyJim

Jan 8, 2009
Nova Cæsarea
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 LTD 13" Detech
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Went out for 3 and a half hours with my mom and brother to our field that has been treating us very well. Pulled the toasty george? first. Then went to see how mom was doing. She already had a 3 cent piece and a few indian heads along with some buttons! Needless to say I hunted in that area after seeing that stuff. Those Trimes sure are tiny buggers! No wonder why they lost them. Towards the end of the night I started hitting an area close to the truck with good success. Pulled this beauty of an 1818 LC out at about 10 inches with my Shadow. After that got a sweet signal again and dug down about a foot to find my first complete show buckle!Then dug a few more buttons after that. My brother ended up with a nice 2 piece button with CS in some kind of script. Dont think its civil war more like a musicians button. Waiting for pics to be sent on that stuff. But another nice day out! :icon_thumright:
P4020347.jpg

P4020348.jpg

P4020349.jpg

P4020352.jpg

P4020351.jpg

Upvote 0
Killer digs! Great lookin treasure. Keep em comin! Good luck on your next dig. :headbang:

Great group of recoveries!!! Congrats :icon_thumright:

Looks good Jim! Cant wait to get my AT Pro and get out and find some of this stuff for myself.

And the coppers keep on flowing... fantastic digs as usual Jim! :D

Great finds Jim!

Those fields are still treating you great!

I really like the show buckle ;)

nice LC!!!! MR TUFF

nice stuff man! thats just a complete frame of a show buckle :laughing9: if ya had the tongue and chape portions or guts then it would be complete.nice to see those frames come out in one pice huh? congrats! :thumbsup:

Nice job Jim, you always lucky in our fields. These fields keep getting better and better. Remember the first time we hunted it nothing in any of them . Coins must b getting lonely lets keep getty um. HH Mark go dvrr

You have a great spot there Jim. Can't wait to see what you find next... Arty

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back