The End to A Great Weekend!

surfrat96

Bronze Member
Mar 15, 2005
Hollywood, Florida
Detector(s) used
AquaSound
Well all good things come to an end. Friday I found Megan's gold chain which I had already posted.

Went back to the beach early yesterday morning, got into the water just before sunrise and found 6 rings. Unfortunately 3 of them were junk jewelry.

The other 3 made my day!

2 gold and 1 silver

First gold is a mens 14k, weighs 2.1dwt/3.2g.
Second gold is a 2 tone white gold and yellow gold 18k, weighs 4.2dwt/6.7g
The one silver is .925

Went back to another spot this morning and got skunked, but the previous 2 made my weekend!!! :D

Thanks for looking!

HH 8) surfrat

Attachments

• MVC-001S.JPG
    MVC-001S.JPG
    63.8 KB · Views: 716
Upvote 0
Wow!!! I need to take up water hunting! Super nice finds.

very , very, nice finds there !!!!!!!!! nothing like finding rings....... ;D ;D ;D ;D

great finds !!!!!!!!!!!!!!Wish I could find that many... Me I just find silver coins.....Congrats

WOW Surfrat congratulations. Great weekend with some great silver and gold jewelry. It will sure make my day when I find my first gold ring.

Postalrevnant

Postalrevnant said:
WOW Surfrat congratulations. Great weekend with some great silver and gold jewelry. It will sure make my day when I find my first gold ring.

Postalrevnant

The more you go out to hunt, the more chance you have of finding it!! Keep it up, it'll come!

HH 8) surfrat

Nice finds,

You been pulling up alot of nice gold lately.

Sounds like a dream weekend to me. Cool!!
Congrats on all the great gold and silver digs!
Beautiful stuff Surfrat, thanks for sharing them here.

Smiles!
BDoo

I'd say Surfrat....I'm "shootin" a White's Surf II....nice to now you can jump in and out of the water when you want...with the amphibian coil it's been good to me on land and at "sea".....great job!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back