tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Well l just ate at Dennys in Grand Junction and feel relieved to be in for the night. The east side of the tunnel was the worst and getting over Vail pass was a breeze, as it had hardly anything to be concerned about. I can't wait for winter to wrap it up. I'm starting to see why people my age move south. There was a time I didn't like really hot temperatures, but last summer it didn't feel all that bad to me even when it was Iike a 103 in the sun.

Attachments

• 20230115_153956.jpg
    20230115_153956.jpg
    286.6 KB · Views: 26
Plan to be going thru grand junction in may
It isn't to terribly cold here, but the humidity in the air tonight doesn't feel all that great. May should be nice. Are you coming for a vacation of sorts?

Going boondocking in utah
Should be a good time of year to go. I might try my hand boondocking in the open spaces of Boulder County where I live, Seems all you need is a tent pitched in a place that's easy enough to push your shopping cart up to from what I see out riding my bike on the miles of bike trails that are around now. It might be fun.

That’s what we thought
Can’t wait to see those night skies

Got friends in grand junction
Prolly spend the night with them, then off road in utah

Got friends in grand junction
Prolly spend the night with them, then off road in utah
It's neat country. I've got to travel a few of back roads that folks don't go when I was calling on the many Uranium mines when they were up and running. Tomorrow I'll be up early taking hwy 141 into Nucla, which is a beautiful quiet drive though a gorgeous canyon.

Haha, I got that post about boondocking in Boulder County, TR! Peyton Manning had better get ready cause he's gonna fall in love with Utah. He'll be planning his next trip out there before he even gets back home from this one.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back