The D2 gets it done again

41Digger

Mar 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Got out to a gorgeous Victorian site yesterday. Once I landed on the site I immediately realized it was going to be "hammered" Lots of flat metal, and flashing... very frustrating, but finally locked on to the 2 center, which should clean up even nicer than shown which was just a quick rinse and soft brush. Really nice open hardwoods that were lined with rock walls. Once I started moving away from the cellar buttons started to pop. I have noticed lately the D2 has a real talent for separating out small non ferrous targets... especially those very small cuff buttons. Right at the end of the day I scored the watch winder. I love it! So much I felt the need to kiss it with t he shovel... grrrr........]
20240906_191810.jpg
20240906_191822.jpg
20240906_191904.jpg
20240906_191918.jpg
20240906_191918.jpg

Attachments

• 20240906_191822.jpg
    20240906_191822.jpg
    1.6 MB · Views: 29
Last edited:
Upvote 23
Congratulations on your achievement
Good job getting the D2 dialed in…

Nice! The d2 is great. Are you using the 9 inch coil?

Any thoughts on how to maximize depth in iron infested sites?
Yes I am using the 9" coil. I love using sens ft ... hi sq full tones. reactivity 3 and lower goes deep and separates at the same time. My experience is using multiple reactivities will give you the most results. If a site produces at all I use at least three different reactivities settings maybe more depending.....

Got out to a gorgeous Victorian site yesterday. Once I landed on the site I immediately realized it was going to be "hammered" Lots of flat metal, and flashing... very frustrating, but finally locked on to the 2 center, which should clean up even nicer than shown which was just a quick rinse and soft brush. Really nice open hardwoods that were lined with rock walls. Once I started moving away from the cellar buttons started to pop. I have noticed lately the D2 has a real talent for separating out small non ferrous targets... especially those very small cuff buttons. Right at the end of the day I scored the watch winder. I love it! So much I felt the need to kiss it with t he shovel... grrrr........]View attachment 2167232View attachment 2167233View attachment 2167234View attachment 2167235View attachment 2167236
Very Cool!!! Congrats!!!

That's unique watch winder. Nice going on the 2 cent piece too.

Got out to a gorgeous Victorian site yesterday. Once I landed on the site I immediately realized it was going to be "hammered" Lots of flat metal, and flashing... very frustrating, but finally locked on to the 2 center, which should clean up even nicer than shown which was just a quick rinse and soft brush. Really nice open hardwoods that were lined with rock walls. Once I started moving away from the cellar buttons started to pop. I have noticed lately the D2 has a real talent for separating out small non ferrous targets... especially those very small cuff buttons. Right at the end of the day I scored the watch winder. I love it! So much I felt the need to kiss it with t he shovel... grrrr........]View attachment 2167232View attachment 2167233View attachment 2167234View attachment 2167235View attachment 2167236
great saves, wtg

Very nice pictures and congrats on the finds :)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back