THE D2 CRUSHED IT TODAY!

41Digger

Mar 21, 2021
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
After getting turned back from original plan due to unforseen geography, i hit a spot I have had in the back of my mind for almost a year. Pretty much thought I would just cross it off the list. Nice hike about a mile in. nice old cellar with a starter cellar right next to it. Inside the main cellar I got a very faint midtone. I was running sensi ft in high square full tones. 40 khz, and 0 reactivity sensitivity set at 98... pretty much wide open! When I saw the crosses cannons I stopped breathing... lol Then I hit another midtone off the side of the starter cellar, and pull a very old pewter U.S. button. Still trying figure out the specifics on both of these finds. Think the US button would have been war of 1812 era. These were the only two non ferrous targets that were period! I think I dug a couple of lead pellets, and 22 casing... Crazy day!
20241008_163510.jpg
20241008_131304.jpg
20241008_131326.jpg

Upvote 7
After getting turned back from original plan due to unforseen geography, i hit a spot I have had in the back of my mind for almost a year. Pretty much thought I would just cross it off the list. Nice hike about a mile in. nice old cellar with a starter cellar right next to it. Inside the main cellar I got a very faint midtone. I was running sensi ft in high square full tones. 40 khz, and 0 reactivity sensitivity set at 98... pretty much wide open! When I saw the crosses cannons I stopped breathing... lol Then I hit another midtone off the side of the starter cellar, and pull a very old pewter U.S. button. Still trying figure out the specifics on both of these finds. Think the US button would have been war of 1812 era. These were the only two non ferrous targets that were period! I think I dug a couple of lead pellets, and 22 casing... Crazy day!View attachment 2173067View attachment 2173068View attachment 2173069
great saves!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back