Calabash Digger

Gold Member
Apr 18, 2016
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP DEUS II ,XP DEUS, EQUINOX 800, EXCALIBUR II,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
DSCN1163.JPGDSCN1167.JPGDSCN1168.JPG FOUND THIS TODAY ON A COLONIAL SITE.

Upvote 15
Somebody rich had to have lost that....flat buttons not my forte, but never seen a colored one....

the guy was rich at this site alot of good stuff came from there and you could tell by the finds he had some money! I wish i could find his ring.

Cool button.

Saweeet! Definitely not have seen one of those! Agree with everybody, Daddy Warbucks lost that unit...great find!...ddf

Beautiful button. I like the cast drilled shank too!

That's a nice piece. I've never found one like that. Congrats!

Sweet find. Looks like the origin of the Pepsi Cola logo.

Hi; You want Iron Patch & CRUSADER. they will nail it for you ok. PM them sap. Cool find. PEACE:RONB

Looks like the front is actually a glazed and fired ceramic, or some similar earthen ware.

Very cool find!!

hh,
Brian

Nice italy flag

Sweet! Is that glazed ceramic? Enamel? If it's ceramic how is it attached?
I really dont know what it is or how they attached scared to mess with it much afraid it will fall apart but heres some pottery that came from there too. In the context of where DSCN1162.JPGit was found there in nothing modern there it came from the heart of the site so age to me is not really a question nothing has come from this site past the early early 1800s. tDSCN1162.JPGDSCN1158.JPG

the 2 little bottles did not come from there. Thanks guys for all the post and if anyone has found one similar please post pics.

Last edited:
As far as buttons go, not many are glazed ceramic and metal. It's an earlier button with the drilled shank and one to be wicked proud of finding. I also agree with PA Steve - cufflink!

Cufflink kind of makes sense... Whatever it is, it's very unique.

Well played CD!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back