The Ciphers

bigscoop

Gold Member
Jun 4, 2010
Wherever there be treasure!
Detector(s) used
Older blue Excal with full mods, Equinox 800.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nobody wants to talk about the unique differences in each of the three ciphers, and yet they should take notice as none of the are consistent with the other. Per example, one of them has way more repeated code and a much smaller range of code. Another is the only cipher that presents four-digit codes, and several of them. So why these vast differences?

Well, "if" the remaining ciphers do actually contain clear text, then I don't think folks realize just how many ways there are to use code, everyone trying to attack the remaining two ciphers with the same process/method the author has already presented to them. But these other two remaining ciphers could have been the products of entirely different coding methods, just as the vast differences in the ciphers strongly suggest.

I saw where one poster claimed that some scientists have determined that the same key or method was employed, and yet the fact remains, no possible way they could even begin to determine this without a portion of confirmed clear text from all of the ciphers.....lol

There are endless ways in which numerical code can be used to encrypt clear text. Just some FYI......

Nobody wants to talk about the unique differences in each of the three ciphers, and yet they should take notice as none of the are consistent with the other. Per example, one of them has way more repeated code and a much smaller range of code. Another is the only cipher that presents four-digit codes, and several of them. So why these vast differences?

Well, "if" the remaining ciphers do actually contain clear text, then I don't think folks realize just how many ways there are to use code, everyone trying to attack the remaining two ciphers with the same process/method the author has already presented to them. But these other two remaining ciphers could have been the products of entirely different coding methods, just as the vast differences in the ciphers strongly suggest.

I saw where one poster claimed that some scientists have determined that the same key or method was employed, and yet the fact remains, no possible way they could even begin to determine this without a portion of confirmed clear text from all of the ciphers.....lol

There are endless ways in which numerical code can be used to encrypt clear text. Just some FYI......
I’m new to this part. What cipher are you referring to and how do I find it to study? I have studied various codes and encryptions for decades. I’d like to see it. Thanks.

I’m new to this part. What cipher are you referring to and how do I find it to study? I have studied various codes and encryptions for decades. I’d like to see it. Thanks.

For now forget how the author has arranged the ciphers, (1,2,3.)

Now lay the ciphers side by side and examine what is different about each.
They are not consistent in their makeup. Not even close.
One of the ciphers has numerous repeated code and a much smaller range of code.
One of the ciphers, and the only one of the three, contains multiple four-digit codes and over twice the range of code of the other two.
So why these existing differences if their coding process unless they were conscious efforts to make each of them different?

The average sentence length is between 15–20 words. C1 contains 19 4-digit codes. So in this case it could easy be that all of the other codes are simply ghost codes, the 19 four digit codes representing entire words and/or names rather than letters and forming a single sentence that reveals the location. Or, perhaps, those four digit codes reveal names and locations, or some other form of entire words within all of the other coding.

The above type of coding practice was quite common back in the day. So why is everyone so convinced that all of the ciphers have been constructed using exactly the same coding method when all of the existing evidence strongly suggest that they weren't.

C3 has a very limited range of code with many of its limited codes being repeated with unusual frequency, conditions not contained in either C1 or C2.

Many Beale enthusiast present that they have analyzed the ciphers using professional methods and yet none of them have really analyzed the ciphers at all, they've simply run with the author's suggested notion that all of the ciphers employ the same coding method, when in fact, the evidence clearly suggest that they don't, if in fact they contain any actual clear text at all.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back