The better half of Ron and Ann

LadyDigger

Bronze Member
Jun 7, 2006
Virginia Beach
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Ok...here's a pic of me....no rules saying how recent it had to be... ;D ...

This was me the day I retired from the U.S. Navy. My dau, hubby holding my first son are on the left inside the gated area. My dau was only 10 and my son was 4 mths old. My dau is now in the Navy, going on 3 yrs :). My son is now entering Junior High....they grow so fast (sniffle).

Ok...you saw me...now I'm going back to what I was doing..reading these posts and looking at all the great finds :)

HH..........Annmarie

Attachments

• Ann14b.jpg
    Ann14b.jpg
    46.7 KB · Views: 2,003
welcome to the mug shots ann

What a wonderful pic Ann ! I love females in the forces ! I considered going in at one time but it never panned out. Welcome aboard !

sailor_saluting_lc.gif

Nice picture of you there, Ron. Just kidding. Very nice.

Ann,

A snappy salute...love that pic of ya.

Thanks for your service to our country.

;) RR

Thank you all for such a nice and warm welcome!!!! (Sniffle)

You welcome and it was my pleasure to serve and I Thank You for your support too!!!

I have learned so much on this site from so many of you and I want to Thank You from the bottom of my heart for your time and your posts that you share. Gives me high hopes that someday I will be as lucky as many of you on all those silver and gold coins and real jewelry!!!! But treasure hunting is more than that coin or ring....it's the thrill I get just wondering what is under that signal!!!

Later next week, when hubby and I head to the beach (once the boys are off to school)...I will find someone to take a recent pic of us and will post.

Until then......HH............Annmarie

Great to put a face to the name.
Thanks for posting the photo
and keep up the great posting around here.

HH!!
BDoo

:wave: Annmarie...you've been a great asset to TNet. Thanks :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

:wink: RR

My goodness Ann, your either joined early, decided to start a family late, or retired at 20. When I retired from the Air Force (after 26 years) my youngest was 16 and his two older siblings were married with kids. I hope you have enjoyed retirement, I have been having a blast.

You look sharp! We appreciate your service, too.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back